I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I have been regularly checking the forecast-- the current prediction is rain likely with a chance of thunderstorms for Thursday. :-(
If we do need to call off the trip, there is no rain date. This trip requires many volunteers and it has proven difficult in the past to arrange for the necessary help with short notice. We won't make our final call about whether or not to go ahead with the trip until Thursday morning. So, please bring your child's bike to UMS on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning if you do not plan on transporting it to Airport Park yourself. In the event we do not go on the trip, you can pick up your child's bike on Thursday afternoon as originally planned.
I do hope we get to go--think sunshine and mild temperatures!!!