Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010
- Sunscreen: Make sure your child is wearing sunscreen when he/she comes to school. It is not supposed to be hot, but it will be sunny!
- Drinks: Children are busy at Field Day and will need extra water/juice/etc. Please pack enough fluids to last the day.
- Snack: We will have a snack time when we get back to school in the afternoon. We won't have a morning snack as we usually do.
- Lunch: The 1st grade lunch time is 11:30 a.m. Even if you can't come for the rest of the events, please join us for lunch if you wish!
- T-shirts: Our t-shirts look great! I washed them and have them at school for your child to change into tomorrow morning before we leave for Airport Park.
- Time: Field Day is from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or so. If your child will go home with you from Airport Park, please send a note to school in the morning (or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org)
I took a bunch of class photos today for a 1st grade memory book students will be working on between now and Thursday. I took a bunch of photos and couldn't decide which to put on the blog. So here's a fun slide show of some of the pictures! They are all very much alike...just slight differences. Enjoy!