Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's almost time!

Wow! First grade is right around the corner! I hope that everyone has been enjoying the gorgeous weather and getting lots of outdoor time before school begins. I will be in the classroom a lot this coming week, getting it all set and ready for students to arrive. Remember, Open House is Tuesday, August 27th, from 8:00-9:00 a.m.Please stop by and say hello and tour the classroom. School begins on Wednesday, August 28th. Yippee!



I created this "Tagxedo" image with the names of everyone in our class and the words "First Grade" and "UMS." I know the names are not the same color/size, but they were generated randomly from this website, and I think the effects are quite neat! I am excited to get to know each of you better as we begin the new school year! Enjoy the last few days of summer!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to meet you today! Noa is excited to get started.

    ReplyDelete