Monday, November 23, 2009

We are thankful...

Last week, I introduced students to a great program available on many computers at UMS called Kidspiration. This software allows students to create graphic organizers of many types. We explored using a web diagram to create an "I am thankful for..." page. Students learned important technology skills and seemed to enjoy the process! Students finished their documents today, and I promised them I would put them on the blog ASAP. Check out the documents we made in the slideshow below.

Note: You may have to ask your child to explain what some of the symbols represent as far as thankfulness. ;-) I think "I am thankful..." started to become "I like..." or "I think _____ is cool!". In any case, it was a fun learning experience!

Here's a "virtual book," another way to view the Kidspiration projects. Enjoy!

Align Center


No comments:

Post a Comment