Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hello from Mrs. Sorenson!

Hello! Mrs. Lucier told me that people have been asking about me and the new baby...thank you! I have been enjoying my time at home with Patrick, getting to know him and getting used to being a mom to a newborn again! Will is adjusting pretty well to being a big brother, but it was hard at first. He didn't want to share me! :-)

I plan to visit UMS sometime this week with Patrick, so I will see you soon! Please feel free to email me anytime: sorensone@csdvt.org. I love getting notes!

Here are a few recent pictures...


Mrs. Lucier hung this collage at school, but I am sure that not everyone at home has seen it yet. Some pictures are duplicates of what's posted on the blog... The two daddies on the bottom left are Mr. Sorenson (left) with Patrick and Mr. Marshall (right) with Anna. Mrs. Marshall (second grade teacher at UMS) had her baby two days before me so we saw each other at the hospital. So cool!
We live near the Burlington bike path and Lake Champlain, so we often walk to the beach! Will was at daycare with his friends when this photo was taken!
Patrick loves to sleep during the day, but not so much at night. So, I'm very tired these days!
Will is a helpful big brother. He brings Patrick his pacifier, diapers, and wipes. What a great big brother! Patrick does not like diaper changes!
This is Will's crib, but I put Patrick in there for a picture. Will was not too happy about sharing his bed, but Patrick seemed comfortable! Will loves any hand-knit blankets. This one has some big holes in it because he sleeps with it EVERY night and puts his fingers through the holes.
Just one more...I love Will's expression in this one. It's as if he's saying, "No more crying--I can't take any more!" :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment