Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just a few notes...

Observatory Field Trip: The time has changed due to the moonrise time on April 1st being after 11 pm. Sorry for any inconvenience! See the sidebar on the left for the latest information.

SWR: Due to our artists-in-residence program with the Amidons, we were not able to have SWR as often as usual last week. There will be no new spelling list on Monday--students can continue to practice the same skills and a check-up will be given next Friday (there was no check-up given on March 5th).

Maternity Leave: I am now "overdue" to have this baby. I am going to keep working until he's born. Mrs. Lucier was sick all last week, so this actually ended up working out for the best in some ways! I plan to be at school Monday, and Mrs. Lucier hopes to be there with me if she's feeling better. Thanks for the kind words and well wishes from so many of you! I'm doing fine, and being at school actually helps take my mind off the discomfort of these late days of pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment