Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome to First Grade!

I hope that everyone is enjoying the end of the summer and getting ready to head back to school! I am excited to see everyone again! I just returned to Vermont after a month-long trip home to visit my family in Michigan, and I am now busy getting the classroom ready. I also took a course earlier in the summer about the Reading Workshop, and I am eager to implement the new things I learned!

This is my second year of classroom blogging. It was very well received last year, and I hope that parents this year find it just as useful. Once school is in session you can visit the blog to see photos and videos of students, information about curriculum and the latest happenings at school, and updates/reminders about events and other important dates. Please feel free to peruse last year's info to get a general idea of how the blog works. The sidebars will help you navigate the blog.

I hope to see everyone next week for the Ice Cream Social!

No comments:

Post a Comment