Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day!

It was great to see many of you today at Open House! I hope that seeing the classroom, teachers, and old and new friends helped your child feel more comfortable about tomorrow.  I have just a few reminders/notes to help as you prepare for the big day!
- Please make sure that as you complete paperwork, you send it to school with your child. I know there are many forms/pieces of paper the first few weeks, but all of the information you provide helps ensure a smooth transition back to school.
- When the morning bell rings each day, our class lines up at the middle doors like in kindergarten.
- Lastly, please don't ever hesistate to contact me with questions or concerns! E-mail is a great way to contact me: sorensone@csdvt.org

I'm looking forward to a great first day of first grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment