Thursday, April 17, 2014

Our Twitter Book Club--An Update

I think it's safe to say that everyone is enjoying our latest chapter book read aloud--My Father's Dragon. I know I am! The idea of Twitter as a communication tool for the class is still a relatively new one (for our students), but I think students are starting to get the idea about how we can share just about anything via Twitter. Tomorrow I'd like to try a video clip of our thoughts about the book. It's been a while since we collaborated via Twitter, and the last time we did it, it was about math! If you are curious, I invite you to check out the live feed. Connect and collaborate--that's what it's all about! 






Since the idea is to read a chapter per day and we do not have school next week, I plan to read a lot with students tomorrow (a perfect activity for pajama day)! We will resume after vacation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment