Sunday, February 5, 2012

The 100th Day is almost here!

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed the gorgeous, sunny weekend. Since I'm not a football fan and my boys needed to get to bed, I just might be the only person in the country NOT watching the Super Bowl. Don't hold it against me. ;-)


100th Day: I am getting ready for the 1ooth day of school--it's going to be a GREAT day! Students: If you want to bring a collection of 100 items, try to bring them to school by Tuesday if you can. Parents: If you signed up to send something in for our 100th day snack mix, please send it no later than Tuesday morning. Thank you to those who have already sent their items.

Book Order: The February book order should arrive in the next two days! I will be sending the March book order form this week, and I will add info for online ordering for anyone who's interested. It's very easy to do and I honestly just forgot about advertising this option!

Math Assessments: As you may remember, we recently went through math assessment fever! I will be sending home the results of the Unit 5 assessment and the mid-year assessment this week. Please remember it's only Part A in which students are expected to be Meeting (M) the standard, which means these are secure skills. Part B on the assessments include skills we have covered in class but are not yet expected to be secure--many students are still Working Toward (WT) in those areas. The M and WT are report card lingo. :-)

Have a great week and watch for photos from Tuesday 100th Day Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment