Sunday, March 13, 2011

Parent-Teacher Conferences and Report Cards

It's hard to believe it's conference time again! Time has really flow by since we last sat down together in November. Right now, I am hard at work on your children's report cards and I still have a few assessments to wrap up tomorrow. It's amazing how much paperwork and information we have about six- and seven-year-olds! I look forward to seeing you and discussing your child's progress. Here are some piece of info you might like to know ahead of time...

  • You will receive your child's report card the day before his/her scheduled conference. 
  • I have posted my conference schedule in the sidebar on the left to remind you of your time.
  • 20 minutes will go by very quickly! I am committed to staying on schedule this time. So, please be on time and have your questions ready. 
Finally, there may not be many blog posts this week due to my busy schedule with parent-teacher conferences. I will do my best, but you may have to wait until next weekend to get a peek into what happens at school this week. :-)

Have a great week! See you at conferences!

No comments:

Post a Comment