Saturday, March 8, 2014

For Mrs. Bright's Class

Hello, Mrs. Bright's Class!

We absolutely loved watching your video on Friday. Some of us shared our reflections about the book Lulu and the Brontosaurus for this video, and we left comments on your Kidblog posts. Thank you for all of the comments on our blog! We are going to read Lulu Walks the Dog next. Are you?

I (Mrs. Sorenson) made a big GOOF when producing this video. I thought it had been published, so I deleted our original video clips to save space on my iPad. Then I realized the iMovie video had not uploaded  to YouTube correctly! Thankfully, I can still play it on my iPad with the iMovie app. So I took a video of it with my iPhone and uploaded it to YouTube. I hope everyone can hear our thoughts...everyone in my house is sleeping (except me!) so it's pretty quiet in the background here.

We are looking forward to our Skype call with you on Monday afternoon!

Love,
Mrs. Sorenson and the class

No comments:

Post a Comment