Saturday, September 24, 2011

Writer's Notebooks

Wow! I was very excited to begin using Writer's Notebooks in 1st grade, and I knew students would be excited too...but they surprised me with just how excited they were! On Friday, we personalized our composition notebooks, which are our Writer's Notebooks. THANK YOU to the many parents who sent stickers for the class to use to personalize their notebooks. They absolutely loved using them, and their notebooks look great. Enjoy these pictures of the decorating process and the finished products. You can check out your child's notebook in person at Open House on October 6th, and I hope to post some of their writing soon on our writing blog. I will post a notice when I have that blog up and running...








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment