Sunday, October 14, 2012

Conference sign-up and schedule

Thank you for sending back the parent-teacher conference sign-up forms! I have a form back for almost every student. One form was sent last Friday with no student name listed. I pull notes out of green folders and then go through them later. So, I do not know whose form this is. If you did not receive your form back last Friday with the conference time highlighted, please let me know. I sent back a confirmation to everyone whose form I received. 

Also, I want to be sure everyone understands the conference schedule. Students do not have school the week of November 19th. Conferences are from 12:00-8:00 p.m. on Monday, November 19th and from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 20th. This schedule was created to help accommodate everyone's schedules--those who need morning, afternoon, and evening times. The conference times are the same for all elementary schools in Colchester. I look forward to meeting with you then! Please contact me with any questions: sorensone@csdvt.org.



No comments:

Post a Comment