Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Twitter

Have you checked out our Twitter feed on the right hand side of the blog? Since this is a recently adopted technology for me, I've been experimenting with it a lot professionally (I have a separate teacher account) and have found that it's helped me make some great connections and find valuable resources for teaching. Now that I have a good handle on how to use Twitter, I'm ready to start "tweeting" more regularly about first grade and inviting student to join in the fun too! If you are a Twitter user or if you'd like to become one (it's another quick and easy way to connect to our classroom), please go to Twitter and follow @Sorenson1st. You can also go to the Twitter feed on the right-hand sidebar and click "Follow."

Here are some things I shared on Twitter recently...the first two are mini-videos from the Vine app that take about 30 seconds to create and are fun to share so you can see the action in first grade:

A peek at Math Workshop:


A glimpse at Writing Workshop:



No comments:

Post a Comment